Friday, June 22, 2012

Peaches and Cream Smoothie

This post is to prove that I am, in fact, capable of making a smoothie and not stuffing fistfuls of kale in it. Peaches were looking super amazing when I went grocery shopping today, so I decided I wanted them in a smoothie pre hot yoga class! They, along with my last packet of Perfect Fit Protein, made for an amazing mid afternoon snack.


Unfortunately my cinnamon dusting skills are not what I would like them to be.

Peaches and Cream Smoothie

1 banana
1 peach, chopped
3-5 ice cubes
1/4 cup almond milk(or more)
1 packet of Perfect Fit Protein, or any Vanilla Protein Powder
1 tsp coconut oil(optional)
Cinnamon to taste

Blend until smooth!

On Living Social I snagged a 16 Hot Yoga Class package for $27, so despite the fact I could probably just do yoga outside to the same effect, I'm going to my first class today! Practicing yoga on your own just isn't the same as a class atmosphere, I get too distracted!

No comments:

Post a Comment