Friday, March 9, 2012



Today was a Pilates day, I've been doing Full Body workouts from Blogilates and they're killer. Everything is sore the next day which I love! Also did a Cardio workout off of there, and it felt like I was about to die. In the best way possible! Also did a photoshoot today, and experimented with making some vegan Whipped Cream. It was amazing dumped over a bowl of strawberries. Whipped Cream is one of those things I missed so much when going vegan, although I've found lots of raw versions that make up for it! This is my first time experimenting with agar, I didn't realize how solid it would set up(pretty much like jello!). I feel like the world's been holding out on me keeping this a secret! This could be my own fault though, seeing as I had a packet of it in my cupboard which I've never used(that I can remember). Yet for some reason I saw fit to pack it with me when I moved across the country? Anyways, I can foresee it being used lots in the future!

I'm going to try blogging my intake just out of curiosity. I usually try to remember what I've eaten during the day, but I feel like writing it down will make it easier. I find when I get stressed, or tired, or bored I resort to eating, which can be triggering at times. I feel like writing it down might keep me more accountable for being more mindful when I eat.

Intake for today:

Breakfast: Kashi Golean, Cashew Milk and 1 cup of fruit

Lunch: Kashi Golean with Cashew Milk, A Banana and 1/3 cup Almonds

Dinner: Greens with Curried Tofu, Kale, and Hemp Seeds

Snack: A bowl of Strawberries with Vegan Whipped Cream, A couple Squares of Chocolate

After Workout: 1/2 Scoop Protein Powder with Water

No comments:

Post a Comment